Save Time and Alleviate Stress with Proper Vacation Planning
“Most vacations are planned with only the best of intentions — but are they WELL-planned?”
That’s the question asked over at our sister site, the AT-A-GLANCE Blog.
The post has some great ideas for planning an organized and stress-free vacation so I won’t ruin it for you by giving it all away, but here are the key tips in a nutshell:
- Write it down to get around: Use a daily planner or calendar to create a “vacation map”
- Do your homework: Prepare your trip in advance, as much as possible.
- Perform the “21-point inspection”: For those vacations that include a long drive, perform a thorough checkup on your vehicle.
- Takeoff to a great vacation: When traveling by air, many things like delays and lost baggage are out of your control. However, you can take steps to make your experience more pleasant.
- A day of relaxation: A family vacation can tire you out just as much as an everyday job. Plan some free time for the final day of your trip.
Read the whole article here: Save Time and Alleviate Stress with Proper Vacation Planning
These tips can make the all difference between having a memorable and relaxing vacation and having a less than memorable experience.