If you’re reading this now, then you may be feeling the weight of the holidays bearing down upon you.
Just so you know, it’s not too late to enjoy your holiday and begin avoiding your stress today.
– IT’S ENDING SOON!!! Don’t miss our best sale of the season –
Begin reducing your stress right now
Here are some simple tips:
- Create time to do what you enjoy during the holidays
- Find the positive in all your moments – it’s possible
- Slow down. Think before you react (don’t create more stress!)
- Let go of problems you cannot change
- Avoid spending energy blaming, holding a grudge, or resentment
- Use the word “no” at least once – set limits to your commitments
- Finally, relax and enjoy the people around you
Happy Thanksgiving! We’ll return after the weekend with more tips and tricks for enjoying better time management, organization and productivity.
Also read: 3 Essential Tips for Beating Holiday Stress
|Jeff Doubek can be reached at email@example.com|