|Jumpstart Monday | Get your week off to a great start with the Day-Timer blog. Each Monday we feature a new tip to help you gain a more productive week at work and at home.|
|Today’s tip: Use a 2-List System|
There’s a better way to maintain your to-do list, and it’s sure to give your productivity a boost this week…
Stay in control of you hectic family schedule with a Day-Timer Mom Planner!
Start a two-list system this week.
- Pick a day each week to spend 15 minutes writing down everything that needs to be done in your home, work, and personal life. Sunday works best for most people with traditional workweeks.
- Get everything out of your head and into this list.
- This is your Master Task List, the go-to place for anything you think of doing during the day.
- Each day, create a second list, the Daily Action List, by transferring items you want to get done today from your Master Task List to your Daily Action List.
Two important tips:
- Plan a realistic Action List with a handful of achievable tasks
- Update your Master List at least once a week
The two-list system is a quick and easy way to keep your life moving forward. You’ll achieve a newfound sense of success when you cross everything off your to-do list each day, and your Master Task List will ensure that no plans for future activities slip through the cracks.
Go give the two-list system a try today and start making better plans this week.
[photo by andyarthur]
|Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org|