|Jumpstart Monday | Get your week off to a great start with the Day-Timer blog. Each Monday we feature a new tip to help you gain a more productive week at work and at home.|
|Today’s tip: Use Two Lists|
Keeping on top of all your many responsibilities is a daily challenge, but there’s a way to manage your tasks and ensure that nothing gets overlooked.
Remember all of your weekly appointments with a Day-Timer Mini Weekly Planner
Improve your task management by starting a two-list system.
- Pick a day to spend 15 minutes writing down everything that needs to be done
- Get everything out of your head, think about tasks in your home, work, and personal life
- This is your Master Task List, the go-to place for anything you think of doing
- Each day, create a second list, the Daily Action List, by transferring items you want to get done today from your Master Task List to your Daily Action List
- Plan a realistic Action List with a handful of achievable tasks
- Update your Master List at least once a week
The two-list system keeps all of your responsibilities accounted for. Your daily to-do list and your Master Task List will ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.
Give the two-list system a try today and start making better plans this week.
|Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at email@example.com|