|Jumpstart Monday | Get your week off to a great start with the Day-Timer blog. Each Monday we feature a new tip to help you gain a more productive week at work and at home.|
|Today’s tip: Enjoy your time off!|
Day-Timer wishes you a fantastic Labor Day. While you’re enjoying your time off, take a minute to think about 5 ways you can reduce your stress during the week.
Here are some suggestions:
- Get to bed earlier a half hour earlier and be more well-rested
- Stand up and stretch at work — once in the morning and once in the afternoon
- Stop rushing — leave more time to get to appointments
- Write out specific project plans — keep tasks from falling through the cracks
- Delegate a few tasks and lighten your workload
- Take a walk and get some fresh air after lunch
- Create nightly routines that make morning easier (e.g. make a sack lunch and find your car keys before going to bed)
Remember that an essential part of living a healthy successful life is reducing your stress. What’s your best stress-buster? Leave a comment.
[photo by gamene]
|Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at email@example.com|