Dear Busy Mom,
Say goodbye to the daily battle with chaos and clutter!
You’ve long been wondering if there’s really a way to get your family organized and on the same page — and I can honestly say Yes! There is a way.
I am so excited to show you HomeLife, a free online calendar and family organizer that was designed for active families.
Join the thousands who have already signed up for HomeLife online family calendar now – and be sure to check out our short video tour. Or, you can read-on for a few more reasons why HomeLife can help you better manage your home and family.
First, it’s free! We offer tons of valuable features at no cost. So there’s nothing to lose in giving it a try.
Time is on your side for once – you can sign-up and be on your way in just a few easy minutes.
Don’t just take my word for it. Take a minute and visualize how much easier life will be once you are able to…
- Track schedules for every member of your family – you’ll always know what’s going on so you can avoid missed appointments, practices, and events. Each member gets their own color code for easy recognition
- Assign to-dos to family members to make sure things get done
- Create online grocery lists to update and share from any computer, organized by color code
- Set-up automatic text message or e-mail reminders for your spouse or kids, so you can stop worrying if they’ll follow-through
- Have a family that actually views their calendar daily – accessible from any internet-connected computer or a web-enabled smartphone
- Import your Google Calendar™ or sync with Outlook® so you can incorporate your work calendar and tasks into HomeLife
There are many other features that HomeLife helps a mom like you connect and share with her family. Check it out at the HomeLife website, or go see the quick Family Calendar Video on our YouTube page.
Don’t forget, not only is it loaded with planning features, but it’s also made by Day-Timer, the trusted leader in time management solutions so you know you’re getting the tools that work to help you improve your daily planning.
Thousands have already signed up. HomeLife is made just for busy families, and it’s totally free! No fees. No credit card needed. No commitment of any kind!
|Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org|