by Trapper Woods
How well do you choose and arrange your daily activities? In business, select activities that are essential for the existence, continuation, and the well-being of your organization or your family. Avoid trivial activities.
Here are four activity selection questions you can apply on a daily basis.
- Is this activity a step toward the achievement of a goal?
- Is this activity a good time investment?
- If I don’t do the activity, who will it affect and will anyone suffer?
- Is the activity necessary for the existence, continuation or well-being of the organization?
Knowing what to choose and what to refuse is what it’s about. Activities rule, not the clock. The clock is nothing more than a measurement tool. Learn to be a good activity chooser!
Trapper Woods International is an exclusive training partner in presenting the world-renowned Time Power®, Life Management for the 21st Century. www.trapperwoods.com
Learn More at our Free Webinar
Learn Ridiculously Easy Time Management with Trapper Woods at our Free Webinar, April 6th.
What you will learn:
Ridiculously Easy Time Management is packed full of practical tips and useful techniques that you and your team can apply immediately!
- How to make effective decisions every time in the midst of chaos.
- Leverage four critical planning guidelines. Necessity, practicality, efficiency, and spontaneity.
- Organize paper and technology so that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Accomplish more by avoiding the three deadly planning mistakes.