2. Be hard on performance and easy on people
3. Know your unique selling proposition.
4. Remove the obstacles and let your people perform
5. Fire unprofitable customers
6. Hire people who are smarter than you
7. Be a healthy skeptic
8. Ask “How may I help you Win?”
9. Know that you can never have too much good information
10. Keep an extra pen handy for the next hundred bonus checks
The goal as a leader and employee is to deliver on results not activity.
Bob Prosen is president and CEO of The Prosen Center for Business Advancement®, where he teaches business leaders how to rapidly increase performance and profits. He is listed in The International Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs. Visit his website at www.bobprosen.com.