|Jumpstart Monday | Get your week off to a great start with the Day-Timer blog. Each Monday we feature a new tip to help you gain a more productive week at work and at home.|
|Today’s tip: Create more work-Life balance|
Your life revolves around your workplace and it’s stressing you out. Here’s a few effective ways to increase and enjoy your personal time.
Commit yourself to work-life balance by following these steps:
- Include personal tasks in your planner’s daily priorities – don’t be reactive with your personal time
- Set and pursue 3-5 personal goals at the beginning of each month
- Track how you spend your time – finish each day by recording personal activities in your planner
- Increase your personal time by cutting back mindless TV and internet browsing
- Minimize your commitments to others
- Eat well, sleep well – live healthier and increase your energy levels during off-work hours
Having healthy work-life balance is a key to life. It puts you on the right path to living a rewarding personal life with family, friends and self-interests. Additionally, it makes you a more productive and stress-free employee.
Remember, having work-life balance requires that you plan your personal time the same way you do at work. Find a planner to help you track your activities at daytimer.com.
[photo by sebilden]
|Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at [email protected]|