During the final days of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Day-Timer offers you a way to stay involved, and urges you to do so.
Why care? Watch this inspiring video of breast cancer survival.
Join Us in Making a Difference
Day-Timer established its Pink Ribbon campaign as means of helping fund valuable BCRF research and creating hope in the lives of those stricken with breast cancer.
Through sales of our Pink Ribbon products we donate 5% of the retail price of our products, while helping spread awareness. Since its inception, our campaign has already given nearly $750,000 to the BCRF.
Shop Pink Ribbon and Fight Breast Cancer
When you purchase Pink Ribbon, you are not only donating to a great cause, but you are also sending a message to your friends and co-workers that you care enough to make a difference.
Show your Pink Ribbon support, shop today!
For the month of October, we are offering free shipping with any Pink Ribbon product order over $25. Use offer code: 196033.
Quick facts about BCRF
- Website: bcrfcure.org
- Established in 1993, with the intention of bringing about a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime
- Currently, 88 cents of every dollar donated supports breast cancer research and awareness programs
- Grants now supporting more than 170 scientists based in 10 countries
Let’s Create Hope Together
Please take time to learn and share the message:
- Pink Ribbon Products by Day-Timer
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Get Involved – Plan Pink!
- Share the Knowledge – Day-Timer’s Comprehensive List of Breast Cancer Awareness Links
- Day-Timer Planner Earns Feature Spot on NBC’s Today Show
- Day-Timer’s Pink Ribbon on Facebook
[photo by audrey]
|Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at [email protected]|