Here’s some weekend reading with a back-to-school theme to inspire and motivate you toward setting and reaching your personal and family goals:
- Back-to-School Sanity Saver Tips from Annie Pleshette Murphy - Some great ideas for (re)introducing structure and routines into your children’s post-summer lives. [Virtually Organized]
- Organizing Your Kids’ Study Schedule - Organize a schedule to help kids manage their time better. [Lifespy]
- Back to school: GTD is the solution for parents - Good ideas here for structuring your Day-Timer planning, though written for the Getting Things Done franchise. [GTD Times]
- 5 Ways to Spend Time with Your Kids When You Have No Time Time with your kids doesn’t need to be elaborate or long, but it must be “quality.” [Stepcase Lifehack]
- 5 Tips for Motivating Your Kids to Organize - A cure for kids throwing their clothes and backpacks on the floor? Read on. [Virtually Organized]
- Finish up the last of your summer to-do items - Helpful list to help you finish up the warm-weather uncluttering projects that remain on your to-do list. [Unclutterer]
- How to Summit Life’s Everyday Mountains - Inspiring advice for reaching your goals. [Zen Habits]
- The Largest Cause of Your Insecurity - Great post on setting goals by focusing “less on the ‘where’ and more on the ‘how do I get there?’” [Dumb Little Man]
- 5 Ways Timers Can Help You Be More Productive - Offers the idea that you can dramatically improve productivity by using a timer. [Pick the Brain]
- Stepping Forward… Toward Your Goals - Discusses how to take the first major step toward reaching your goals. [Time Management Ninja]
Note: From time to time, we will post links to informative articles and information from around the web. Please keep in mind that these links take you outside the Day-Timer website and we can not take responsibility for the content nor opinions expressed.
Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[coffee photo by: stevegarfield]